Complaining works!!!!!

wifeofabozohead
on 5/4/06 3:26 am - Burien, WA
Well, it worked, 3 days of calling twice a day to the insurance and I got the call this morning from my surgeons. I have a surgery date.... Yahooo!!!!!!Yippeeeee!!!!!! Thank you all for listening and supporting me. See you all on the loosing side. Suzy
Michelle Dunne
on 5/4/06 7:31 am - WENATCHEE, WA
I'm sorry if this is Nosey but may i ask what insurance you have i'm having difficulty with mine.. Thank so Much...Michelle from Malaga, WA
wifeofabozohead
on 5/4/06 11:41 pm - Burien, WA
Not nosey at all. I have Anthem blue sheild blue cross. I knew before I started this journey that they covered the procedure if you passed through all their hoops. What I didn't know is that after I gave them all their information they would take so long to approve it. I really called every day 2 sometimes 3 times a day (always being very nice and greatful and kind and appreciative). But really being ticked that they could just take their time. Good luck to you and if you have any other questions you think I can help with feel free to ask. I work in Human Resources so, I can sometimes direct you to the right people to ask things of. Suzy
auntlorlee
on 5/5/06 6:47 am - Bellingham, WA
That's GREAT news Suzy! Congrats! Lori
Most Active