May 3rd Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 5/3/06 2:48 am - Bellingham, WA
I just want to say thank you to those of you who sent hugs and good vibes yesterday when I was soooo cranky! I was having a bad day. Not only with my self but with work. We are still being audited and it sucks! My boss is stressed, I am stressed, and we seem to take it out on each other. Good news is that the auditors will be gone come Friday! YESSS! I have a new problem. I believe I have a hernia. I have been having this pain to the right of my midline for about 2 months or so. I thought that I might have a hernia but then just quit thinking about it. Well last night I was laying down and I was kinda searching around the spot where the pain was. Well lo and behold, there was a small nodule that I can move around that makes a gush when I push on it. And boy is it painful. I am going to call my surgeon's office today and ask what I should do. His office is 2 1/2 hours away. I am hoping I can just go see my PCP. So about yesterday, I didn't walk. I was too tired and grumpy so I went dollar store shopping instead. I didn't bring my shoes with me today so I am going to try and get a walk in later with my daughter. Maybe take Maggie to the park. What are you all gonna do to move your butts today???? Get out and enjoy this beautiful sunshine while it lasts! I love you guys! Lori
kdietsch
on 5/3/06 12:36 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Lori, Ouch, a hernia sounds painful! No fun. Hey, the dollar store sounds like fun!! That's one place I can afford! I wasn't going to walk today, as it is my "rest" day, but it was way too nice not to. So I only did 2 miles. I was sore yesterday so I ate two bananas and that helped! Hope you were able to get out in the sunshine. Hope everyone else is getting active!!! It feels so good to get the blood going! Take care-- we are on the downhill slide to the weekend! Kelly
Most Active