OT - Spokane?

Brenda M.
on 5/9/06 10:11 am - Spokane, WA
The Ram is closed, they went out of business so no longer a thing to do. There is a Blues club right across from the opera house that is supposed to be pretty good. The Onion downtown is pretty cool. There isn't a lot of dancing places downtown, dead area that is for sure. The Riverpark Square has some cool shops and such down there and it is right across from Riverfront Park. We don't tip cows too much anymore LOL! There are lots of little places downtown you can check out. It looks like you are coming down during the week so honestly there isn't much going on. You may want to pick up the Inlander, they can tell you where to get one in the Hotel and they have lots of hot spots in there. Tells you where the bands are playing, what clubs are doing what and so forth! Good luck and hope you have a good time! I love it here, it isn't Seattle but you couldn't pay me to live over there! The Flour Mill has an awesome Restaurant called Clinkerdaggers.
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/06 3:01 pm - Spokane, WA
If the Doubletree is downtown (I think it is) you'll have no problem finding fun stuff to do. We love the AMC theater at Riverpark square, but the mall itself is a tad ritzy for my taste. There are all kinds of nightclubs and restaurants in that area. I don't have much of a social life myself, and we haven't lived here too terribly long, so I'm not too much help.
karen C.
on 5/3/06 12:43 pm - Kennewick, WA
Lori, Like museums? Wonderful New Museum of Native American Cultures. Not sure that is the name but that is the collection that used to be on Gonzaga campus. Finally got a new home in Riverfront Park area. It's fantastic. Also, there's a wonderful paved trail along the Spokane River. I stayed across Division at the Marriott I believe it was called. The trail runs for miles. I felt safe walking by myself early one morning in November. Somewhere downtown I believe there is still an old theatre with "dollar" movies. Price may have gone up but probably still dirt cheap compared to others. Wish you were going to be there this weekend. I'm walking Bloomsday for the first time. Hope I can walk across the finish line and NOT need oxygen! Karen
Most Active