OT - Spokane?

auntlorlee
on 5/2/06 7:39 am - Bellingham, WA
Ok, I need some help here. I will be in Spokane May 9-12 and am looking for something fun to do, i.e. nightlife. Do any of you know of any fun bars/nightclubs that would be close to the Doubletree? I love to dance and have a good time but don't know where to go! Thanks in advance for any help with this! Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 5/2/06 11:48 am - Spokane, WA
Hello. My hubby went to college in Spokane so when he gets home I can ask him about the scene and what to do to have fun. He was in college and is a man so we must remember that it may not be the type of things you are into... I will respond back to you soon... J
lorisb
on 5/2/06 12:50 pm - Vancouver, WA
Cow tipping? Sorry, I couldn't resist. I haven't actually visited Spokane but I did go to visit my sister in Pullman when she was going to vet school -- thus the real humor in the "cow tipping" story...
auntlorlee
on 5/3/06 2:25 am - Bellingham, WA
Funny! Have you ever wondered if that really works?? Thanks for the laugh! Lori
lisarnsecretpal
on 5/3/06 1:56 pm - shoreline, WA
only if your carefull not to step in somthing squish!!! Sorry grew up in Wis and my brother and friends tried it one...came home stinking and upset the cow :haha:
lhasaraptormom
on 5/2/06 1:12 pm - Spokane, WA
I am back... He said that The Ram has an upper floor which is Havana's a classy nightclub when he was there 5 years ago but if nothing else there is bars such as Fizzy's, The Viking, Odoughterys This is an authentic irish pub. THen there is also an AMC theatre with the mall restraunts(sp) I personally would love to recommend The Onion they have deep fried Oreos that are to die for so if you are willing or if you can even eat them you should try these...yum yum, I wish I could eat these but I totally dump on any sugars and on fat I cannot even eat pork chops... I can tell you to also check out yahoo yellow pages for Spokane and maybe even CitySearch. I hope anything can help you have a wonderful time in what my Hubby calls "SpoCompton" He is a young man still ...lol
auntlorlee
on 5/3/06 2:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks for the info! I do know where the Onion is. I will be walking so I am hoping to find something close. Or not to far that I won't be paying big bucks for a cab. I do know where that mall is too. This will be my 4th or 5th time in Spokane so I do know a few of the streets. I did a search and came up with a few options. So other than that, how are YOU doing? Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 5/3/06 3:09 am - Spokane, WA
I am doing pretty well, I am able to exercise now, My knee finally cooperated with P.T.. I am having such a fun time though now being transportatio to and from Track to softball then home not to add in "take a friend home please" and dinner to prepare... Thank heavens that Tony is able to pick her up often. sports season in the spring is so much fun (sarcastically) but I do love to see her play. I hope you are doing well. J
auntlorlee
on 5/4/06 2:51 am - Bellingham, WA
I hear ya about the kid thang!!! We have a daughter who participates in EVERY HS sport season and a son who plays basketball and does track. We are constantly figuring out which one of us (me and hubby) is going to which game/meet. It gets crazy and we are usually going in different directions! Glad to hear you are able to exercise now. Sounds like you are doing AWESOME! Almost to onderland??? Whoo hoooo! Take care, Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 5/4/06 3:47 am - Spokane, WA
I am at 202 as of yesterday so I am down a total of 80 pounds. Almost to wonderland I think there will be a party, well, at least I will party in my mind...lol Have a great afternoon, I hope it is as sunny and warm there as it is here. J
Most Active