Vitamin Water

Tina P.
on 4/27/06 4:06 am - Mill Creek, WA
Hi everyone... in my attempts to prepare myself for the losing side I am trying to ask as many questions as possible. All of your opinions and thoughts about the different protein shakes and powders have been very informative and help. I have ordered a sample pack from UNJURY yesterday to see what I like prior to surgery. Wish me luck! Anyways in my pre-op I asked my doctor if water should be the main hydrating liquid in my daily routine, he said that yes I should drink mainly water but that from time to time try and get something that is close to water but that has vitamins or electrolytes in it, kinda like gatorade (but gatorade has a lot of sugar). Now in my pre WLS days I enjoy a drink called Vitamin Water by a company Glaceau, its not carbonated and not sugary. Yesterday in Central Market I found the same brand (Glaceau) makes Frui****er, a lot less sugar and carbs. The Frui****er only has 5grms of Sugar and 5grms of Carbs and . No artificial sweetners, no chemical preservatives. My question is has anyone tried this yet and been able to tolerate it? Or is this still too much sugar? Any input would be greatly appreciated! 28 Days to go!!! Smooches Everyone!
Most Active