April 26th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 4/26/06 8:12 am - Bellingham, WA
Ok, so I bet you all thought I forgot huh? Well I didn't! I just came in a little late is all. How are you all doing? The weather sure did take a turn for the worst didn't it?? Sheesh! But I guess the flowers needed some watering so it's all good. I have managed to skip walking every stinkin day this week. Yeah, I know I told you I was gonna but I never got around to it. I have been busier than a one-legged man in a butt kickin contest! Ok, I am sorry if that offended anyone, it wasn't meant to. But seriously! I wish those damn state auditors would hurry up already and get out of my hair! So no walk tomorrow either as I have an appt in downtown Seattle tomorrow afternoon. It's a 2-hour drive for me from work so I will be gone the whole afternoon. Man I hate driving in Seattle! As it sits right now, I guess I will have to walk 12 miles on Friday to make up for my slacking off! Wowee! Yeah right... you know I won't do it. But I promise to walk over the weekend. Maybe even Friday at lunchtime if I even get a lunch. So what did you do today to move your butts??? Huh? Huh? Lori
Most Active