April 25th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 4/25/06 1:52 am - Bellingham, WA
Good morning everyone! How is everybody on this gorgeous sunny day? I am loving this weather! But unfortunately, it's supposed to change! I suppose we should be used to that though... I didn't walk yesterday because of errands. But today I will walk. I have my usual 3 mile walk planned. I guess I have inspired some people here at work. Yesterday on my way back from my appt, I saw two of my co-workers, who work in a different building than I, out walking! I stopped and talked to them and they told me that I inspired them to start walking too! How cool is that? And then, after work, I saw two more that I had told about my walking. I feel so honored to have inspired 4 different people here at work to get out there and get their butts moving! I hope that I inspire here on this board as well. That is my ultimate goal. And I hope to continue to do it. Thanks to you all for at least reading my daily post. And lots of to those that I inspired to get out and get moving. So, what are you going to do to get your butts moving today??? Love you all, Lori
RoxanneB
on 4/25/06 2:13 am - Tacoma, WA
Good Morning Lori- It is beautiful here as well in Tacoma. I did not walk yesterday, it was my first day back to work, I was dragging butt! Anyway, I will treadmill tonight for my 20 minutes, have to build back my endurance and strength. I have a total loss of 45 pound since changing my lifestyle on Feb 2, 2006. My surgery was on 4/5/06 and I am feeling really good. Hope you all have a wonderful day. XOXOXOXO, Roxanne
RoxanneB
on 4/25/06 5:29 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the continued support
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/06 5:37 am - Kennewick, WA
Way to go girl ... your an motivation to us all!! I didn't exercise yesterday either, was tired from the weekend and DH and me BBQ'ed last night and just spend time together. This morning did Denise Austin (30 minutes) and went for my 1 mile lunchtime walk (30 minutes). Its gorgeous here in Bellevue ... I try to do treadmill in the evenings for 30 minutes, but usually I end up getting busy and not doing it ... but gonna try tonight. Happy exercising everyone and loving the great weather!!!
kdietsch
on 4/25/06 2:27 pm - Everett, WA
Hi All, This weather is so nice. I will be sad to see it go! This morning I thought I hit the snooze, but hit something else! So I slept an extra hour + ! But I was able to get a great fast paced walk (2.5) this afternoon. Felt really good in only a Tshirt and sweatpants. (No stocking cap, no jacket....) But I will have to break out the sunscreen if I want to keep doing it in the afternoon! Have a great week and take care! Kelly
Most Active