April 24th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 4/24/06 6:48 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey all you wonderful peoples!! How was your weekend? Mine was busy as usual. And I didn't even have time for a walk, unless you count Costco shopping on a Saturday.... ThAT in itself is a workout let me tell ya! Today just happens to be my 8 month anniversary! I am 8 months postop today! I have lost 96lbs and feel GREAT! I am down from at 24 to a 12. I still look at my jeans when doing laundry and think, there is NO WAY those fit me! But sure enough they do! I didn't get my walk in today. I had errands to run and only 25 minutes to do it. So... tomorrow I WILL WALK 3 MILES! What are you doing to move your butts today????? Take care all you lovely people! Lori 281/185/140
kdietsch
on 4/24/06 1:50 pm - Everett, WA
Hey Lori, Way to go!!! 96lbs so close to the century mark!!! You can do it! The weather has been so nice for walking! I managed to get 11 miles in on the weekend! 2.5 today. I am thinking I want to switch my walking time to the evening, but I am afraid to change my routine too much! Have a great week all you exercisers!!! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 4/25/06 1:44 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Kelly! 11 milles??? Wowee! You go girl! I hear you about the routine thing. I think that if I decided to move my walking to the evenings, I would never have time to do it. The kids always have something going on. I barely have time to sit! Did you buy a scale yet???? Lori
wifeofabozohead
on 4/26/06 2:13 am - Burien, WA
Lori, I finally have some exercise worth posting. I was able to walk for 20 min. then played volley ball with my 3 daughters for 15 min. then walked another 10min. then I climbed up a castle and slid down the slide twice and then walked for 10 min. and then we played kick ball for about 15 min. Which I will proudly add I ran the bases corrrectly (unlike my 9 year old who ran like a dog chasing their tail and claiming she got a home run). A really great evening with my girls. I have forgotten how much I miss playing with them. I am hoping to skate green lake with them tonight. Pray for good weather. Suzy C.
Most Active