Has anyone heard from Arlene?

Janna B.
on 4/24/06 3:10 am - Silverdale, WA
I have emailed her but no response. I hope she is doing ok. Janna
auntlorlee
on 4/24/06 6:43 am - Bellingham, WA
She answered one of my exercise posts a while back and seemed ok. Still having some personal stuff going on but sounds good otherwise. I miss her on here! ARLENE WHERE ARE YOU??? Lori PS How are you doing Janna??
awidick
on 5/19/06 2:20 pm - Spanaway, WA
Wow, someone knows me out there. I was beginning to think everyone was new. I know I haven't been here in some time. You know I do taxes. I also manage a self storage business for my mom. Oh man, I also work for her doing taxes. Maybe it's time for a new job?????? Anyway, here I am. It was the tax season from hell!! I don't want another season like this one. On the 10th of April, my live-in on-site managers quit at the storage unit business. OMG!!! What a time to quit. So I ended up working 2 hours at the tax office, going to the self storage business and working 8 hrs and then going back to the tax office and working another4 hours. EACH DAY. It lasted 23 days with no day off. I was beat!! My husband and I are doing so well. It's hard to believe we're the same two people from 4-5 months ago. I had my tummy tuck done and breast augmentation on May 1st. He took a week off to take care of me. OMG, no one could have taken better care of me. I feel really blessed. It seems like we have a new life together. I'm mending well and I feel great. The best thing I did, for both of us. I really don't know how to explain it other than it is so awesome. (I'm talking about the two of us. Not the surgery) Well, the body is awesome too. I'm so glad I picked Dr. Stanley Jackson to do my surgery. You can hardly see the scar (atleast where the scabs have fallen off.) I'm not completely healed. The boobs never hurt. Just the tummy tuck. He put the implants in under the breast. Other than being swollen, they never hurt at all. I'm trying to get some new pictures on my profile. It may take a day to get them up. Check back. Talk to you soon. And thanks for checking on me. Arlene
Most Active