April 20th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 4/20/06 7:33 am - Bellingham, WA
Happy Thursday everyone!! How are you all on this fine Washington day?? You know we live in one of the most beautiful states in the US!! On my walk yesterday, I was just looking around at how green everything is, how beautiful the flowers are, the gorgeous blooming cherry trees, and the fact that I was walking along the waterfront, and thought... WOW what a great place to live! How cool is it that I can make my body healthier by walking around in this beautiful place? I say WAY COOL! I have walked 3 miles each of the last 2 days. My plan is to do it again today! I WILL do it today! What are you all gonna do to move your butts today? Walk around in this beautiful place we call home? Get on that exercise bike? Do some jumping jacks?? Whatever you do, enjoy yourselves and give yourselves a pat on the back for getting healthier!!! Take care family, Lori
kdietsch
on 4/20/06 1:41 pm - Everett, WA
I agree, it doesn't get much better than this!!! Yeah Washington, Yeah, getting physical, YEAH Antonio, and YEAH to dropping pounds and getting Healthy!!! Got my walk in this AM. I am trying to get my speed up. I'll do more distance next week when my feet are fully healed! I found an old pair of shoes that wor****il I can take the new ones back and get something that doesn't rub. Have a great day!! Kelly
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/06 1:09 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi Lorlee, your really doing great with your exercising ... keep it up girlfriend!!! It is really beautiful right now, just wi**** would warm up ... but I guess I gotta be patient, atleast I can enjoy the scenery! N e ways, I was tired yesterday so I only went for my 1 mile walk during lunch (30 minutes). I did do about 2 hours of shopping last night, so I burned some calories there for sure cuz my feet were tired when I got home! Good job on the exercising everyone ... and thanks for the motivation Lorlee, its good that we account for what we do!! Have a great weekend ... we are off to Tri-Cities today and will be back Sunday!! Ho
Most Active