April 19th Exercise post

auntlorlee
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Bellingham, WA
Hello all you lovely Washingtonians! How are you doing on this beautiful spring day? I am great! It's hump day and the weekend is in sight! I walked alot further yesterday at lunchtime than I intended! I work near the water and the tide was out. It smelled like fresh sea air and I just didn't feel like getting right back to work! I ended up walking 3 miles! I think I might try the same route today. Maybe do it backwards from yesterday. It felt soooo good! So what are you all gonna do today to get your butts moving? Let's get out there or inside for that matter and get a move on!!! Lori 281/185/140ish
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Kennewick, WA
Its my Thursday today ... I'm off on Friday ... WHOOO HOOOO!! N e ways, your doing so good girl, I really need to keep up with you!! Today I did: Denise Austin (arms) 30 minute workout this morning 30 minute walk (1 mile) during lunch MIGHT try 30 minute walk on treadmill tonight, see how the shins feel ... It was so nice out today ... I can see myself doing this if the weather just keeps on being nice, its much easier to exercise when its not all gloomy, cold and rainy outside!! Spring and summer ... here we come!!
auntlorlee
on 4/20/06 7:33 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey you! Got your email and yes, we need to get something planned for this summer. I hope we can get some people from this board to come. That would be way fun! I just got back from my 3 mile walk. I think that will be my route from now on. Today it took me just under 40 minutes. It felt great! I agree that it is much easier to keep this up with good weather. When it's crappy out, I really don't want to go walking but I do. It's much more enjoyable when the sun is shining! Shin splints suck! I suffer from them on occasion too. In fact they bothered me a bit today when I walked the hills. Take care, Lori
kdietsch
on 4/20/06 7:33 am - Everett, WA
What a fantastic day! I took the morning off, but this afternoon I couldn't resist. And my daughter insisted on going so we did two rather slow miles as she kept cramping up. But it was a wonderful walk and we got some great mom-daughter time in! And my blisters feel better so I hope to be back out in the morning. Take care! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 4/20/06 7:33 am - Bellingham, WA
I love mom and daughter time! I never had that with my mom. I was the oldest of 4 kids so I frequently was left to care for myself with 3 little ones running around. But I think that just made me a better mom with my kids! I am proud of you for getting out there even with blisters! You are such an inspiration Kelly! Keep it up girl! Lori
Most Active