April 18th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 4/18/06 1:39 am - Bellingham, WA
Ok, so I know that a bunch of you are out there exercising.... so how come you aren't posting here and letting us know how GREAT you are doing! I find my post very motivating. And when I am not around to post I feel GUILTY!!! So my promise to you all is to try and not miss another day, except weekends. Deal? Deal! Sorry, I am in a kinda corny mood today! Maybe it's because I lost another lb?? who knows!!! So anyway, back to exercising.... I WILL walk 2 miles today at lunchtime. I may even walk more tonight. My hubby and I had a heart to heart lastnight about him being lazy and uninterested in doing ANYTHING. So maybe I will actually get him to take a walk with me around the lake tonight. The weather is pretty promising so far. What are you going to do to get your butt in gear???? LET US KNOW! Take care family, Lori 281/185/140??
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/06 3:36 am - Kennewick, WA
30 minute Denise Austin workout this morning (Abs & Kick boxing) - I really like her videos, its not too long and you dont have to be coordinated to do it. I hate aerobics cuz I can never get the moves right, but this works great!! I recorded a bunch of her workouts (upper body, hips & thighs, abs) on DVR, and now I try to do it in the morning. 30 minute walk during lunch (1 mile) - Started a walking club at work, its nice walking with this nice weather and having walking buddies ... helps alot with motivation!! 35 minute on treadmill tonight (15 minute run) - I'm trying for that but if I dont do it, I wont feel quilty cuz I got my hour in for the day ... WHOOOO HOOOOO!!
auntlorlee
on 4/18/06 8:19 am - Bellingham, WA
Right on!!! A walking club sounds fun!!! I walk all alone But I get alot of thinking done! Good job girly! Lori
Most Active