April 17th Exercise post

auntlorlee
on 4/17/06 3:14 am - Bellingham, WA
WOW, I am feeling the love here people! You guys missed me!!!! I am so sorry for being AWOL the last few days. I took vacation time from work and didn't get on the computer much. I was too busy cleaning and running around! I hope you all managed to get some exercising in the last few days. I know I did! I walked probably 10 miles with everything I did. Took the dog to the lake and got her to swim for the first time! She has a look of panic on her face the whole time but she did it! She just needs more practice! How did you all do over Easter? I did AWESOME! Not one piece of candy for me! I haven't eaten candy and don't want to EVER. I haven't eaten any kind of sugary sweets actually. There was cake yesterday for my sister's bday/Easter and I wasn't even tempted. So.... what are you gonna do today to get your butts up and moving? I am walking at lunchtime. It will feel good to get out there again. Seems like forever since I have done my route. Anyhoo... you all take care and GET MOVING!!! Lori
kdietsch
on 4/17/06 1:18 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Lori! Glad you had a great Easter break. Sort of thought you must have been on break. Congrats on your steely will power! You go! I also was "good" over Easter. Made me feel really good about myself! I bought a new pair of shoes on Saturday, my old ones had holes in them from so many miles walked! But my new ones rubbed blisters on my heels this morning. So I hobbled home after two miles... The last 1/4 mile I was walking on my shoes like clogs. Luckily they aren't too bad now as I reverted to Birkenstocks all day, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get out there again. I am starting to feel a bit thinner. With the band the loss isn't quite as drastic. But I am starting to feel it in my fingers. I don't own a scale, so it is hard to say how much I have dropped. Maybe tomorrow I will borrow the neighbors! Have a great week! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 4/18/06 1:32 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Kelly! Sounds like you are moving right along there! I bet you have dropped more weight than you think. Even with the Lap Band you are still going to lose a goodly amount right away. It's inevitable. And with all this walking, whoo hoo! You are at least getting in better shape just from that!!! Every little bit helps! I walked almost 2 miles yesterday at lunch. I took a different route so I am no sure of the total distance. Seemed pretty close to the same as my regular route. You need to borrow the neighbor's scale and let me know!!!!! I am excited for you! Lori 281/185/140??
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/06 3:32 am - Kennewick, WA
I'm back on track ... WHOOO HOOO!!! I fell off the exercise wagon for a couple of weeks ... but I'm trying real hard again. 30 minute walk during lunchtime (1 mile) 35 minutes on the treadmill last night (15 minute run) Your doing great babes!!! I'm so proud o fyou ... keep it up!!!
Most Active