RNY next Monday!!

ShelboB
on 4/16/06 9:21 am - Redmond, WA
Hey everyone!! I'm having my bypass next Monday!! I only have a few days left of work and the days are flying by lately. I'm sooooo excited and ready for this all to be over and done with. At the same time, I'm soooo scared! My parents are flying up to take care of me for a few weeks. I've my medical leave all approved and everythings ready to go. I go in Tues for all my preop stuff. I hope Dr Thirlby is as good as everyone says he is!! Wish me luck!! Thanks to everyone for all their support and words of wisdom. I don't post on the message boards much, but I've heard from alot of you out there. If it weren't for this website I don't know what I'd do. Take care and see you on the losing side!! Michelle
psgraham29
on 4/16/06 12:00 pm - Seattle, WA
Your day is coming. Congratulations. It'll work out great - especially if you work the program. Take care and thinking of you. -Pam
kdietsch
on 4/16/06 1:33 pm - Everett, WA
Angels surround you Michelle! You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 4/17/06 3:20 am - Bellingham, WA
Wow that is sooo cool! Congrats Michelle! I am sending healing thoughts and prayers your way girl! Lori
darbach
on 4/17/06 2:03 pm - Clinton, IA
Hi Michelle!! Just wanted to wish you all the best!! You will do just great and I'm not going to be very far behind you...I'm having my RNY done on the 25th!! Well wishes and a prayers for a quick recovery!! Keep us updated!! --darcy
Most Active