middle tire

skt0435
on 4/12/06 12:23 am - spanaway, WA
Ok the bust line is shrinking and things below the waist line are shrinking - so how do I shrink the middle tire. . I was able to get in to a size 20 dockers this morning and they are loose in some places. Any ideas? Thanks Susan
rayehawk
on 4/14/06 6:05 am - Eastside Seattle 'burb, WA
Yeah . . . follow your program and don't fret about it. If you are an apple, the weight will be slower coming off the middle. And you'll end up with lots of extra skin around middle. Contrary to what it sounds like, this is good, as DocOh's TTs are fabulous! It's easy to tuck tummy, but tightening thighs, butt is difficult, less than optimal results.
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/06 6:47 am - Kennewick, WA
Girl, I guess just do more exercises for your abs, although I'm not sure if that always helps! I have the same problem ... in some pants I'm still an 18 and in some 16's now. However, the 18's are fine in the middle, but are really baggy in the legs and thighs or the 16's are a little tight in the middle, but fit perfectly in the legs and thighs ... I'm going to try and do abs 2x a week, but I guess having PS in November will take care of the problem. Hang in there ...
Most Active