April 11th exercise post

auntlorlee
on 4/11/06 4:41 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey everyone! Can you believe it's almost the middle of April already? Wow how time flies! How are you all doing today? Getting your butts up and moving? I am not moving all that well today. Not feeling well again, but for different reasons. Female stuff. The worst since surgery. Nuff said... I sure hope I feel better tomorrow... I NEED TO WALK! I am feeling like I am neglecting myself by not walking today. But I just can't. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a better one. Hope you all are getting some exercising in today and everyday.... for the rest of our lives! Lori 281/187/140?
Beth C.
on 4/11/06 1:51 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi Lori, Sorry to hear you're not feeling 100%. There's been some sort of viral thing going around work and I'm just waiting for my turn. Thankfully, my job requires a LOT of walking (not fast paced, though), but I still need to do toning exercises. By the time I get home, I'm out of the mood, too tired, or "find" other things that need to done. Currently I'm having a major brain debate on whether or not I should join Curves or another gym. Once I start going, I know I'll love it. The first step is always the hardest, in my opinion. I do have one of those Tony Little's Gazelle machines, so I try to use that for 20-30 mins atleast 3 times per week.....surprisingly, it is a great work out. Get to feeling better and we all need to "learn" to be a bit more selfish by making sure we take care of ourselves....yeah yeah yeah...much easier said than done. Beth 286/232/????
kdietsch
on 4/11/06 2:00 pm - Everett, WA
I walked this morning- -my usual 2.5. A little brisker than yesterday, still not up to speed, but that is ok. I am debating on resting tomorrow. Usually by mid-week I need to rest. I am swamped with the end of the grading period coming up, and the need to spend late night hours grading. This time I won't be having the bowl of popcorn or tortilla chips and salsa to get me through it! Take care of yourself Lori! I heard that weight loss releases female hormones (increases "risk" of pregnancy) so it probably will increase everything else too. I visited a nutritionist a few weeks ago who said that the reason we crave chocolate is that it is high in MAGNESIUM and our bodies need that at that time of the month. I am actually going to try that out this month and see if it keeps me from craving chocolate! Ciao Kelly
continually C.
on 4/11/06 5:14 pm - vancouver, WA
I walked 2 miles this evening. Wait it's after midnight so I should say last evening. I mean April 11th. Katrina
Most Active