Antonio and I are back!

kdietsch
on 4/5/06 11:16 pm - Everett, WA
Hi All! Thanks for your warm messages! I have been up since 3 AM reading old posts and am just about to try and get back to sleep. Well, surgery went well and "Antonio" and I are getting along just fine. We got home yesterday from TJ, where it was gray, wet, windy and cold. Just like home! Actually the sun was shining when we touched down in Seatac. Overall my experience so far has been awesome. Dr. Kuri and his team are very professional, very experienced, and very kind. The whole thing went so smoothly. I have minimal pain, just a little discomfort. The hospital was brand new (we explored and found the top 3 floors completely unoccupied). The accomodations were excellent (if you didn't look out the window at the typical squalor of TJ). So, now I am looking forward to getting back out walking. Although I will probably stick to only a mile today and then maybe 2 tomorrow. Gotta see how everything works. I am on clear liquids one more day, and then I go to full liquids (purees etc...) I think I can handle that. I will definitely keep you posted. I am going to try and figure out how to get my pictures up, so I can do the before and after thing! but one question, are the pictures open to the public or only to board members? Take care and TTYL Kelly PS. How do we get a "walking" emoticon? Can someone figure out how to do that? or how about one doing crunches?
auntlorlee
on 4/6/06 3:44 am - Bellingham, WA
WELCOME BACK KIDDO! Glad everything went smoothly for you! I missed you!!!! Don't try and do too much yet. You need to make sure you are healing good. Don't overdo it!! As for pictures, anybody can view them. They don't have to be a member here. You can post pictures on photobucket or another pic site and password protect it. That way only the people you authorize can look at the pics. I personally don't give a rat's fat patootie who sees mine! Glad to see you posting again!!! Lori PS THEY NEED NEW EMOTICONS! I would love some exercise ones!
kdietsch
on 4/6/06 6:45 am - Everett, WA
I just emailed operations about the exercise emoticons and weight loss emoticons. Let's see if they can do something! I like the idea of a "Shrinking" emoticon! right now-- a beach ball emoticon would fit be better! can you say BLOAT! My daughter and I walked to WALGREENS to pick up some Gas X. It was slow going, but I made it both ways! yeah! progress. Ciao Kelly
Most Active