April 4th & 5th exercise post

auntlorlee
on 4/5/06 3:04 am - Bellingham, WA
OOPS! Sorry about yesterday everyone! I have the auditors here at work and they have me slammed! I promise I won't miss tomorrow's post! Yesterday I had planned my 2 mile walk. Unfortunately, we were short-handed here at work so I didn't get to take a lunch. Monday was another non-exercise day for me. I had too many errands to run during my lunchbreak so I didn't get in my walk. But I did have a great weekend of exercising as I stated in my Monday post. So how are you all gonna get out there and move your butts today? I am walking!!!! Nothing is gonna stop me today! Lori 281/187/140
lhasaraptormom
on 4/5/06 1:11 pm - Spokane, WA
Howdy!! I am not exercising because I injured my knee and then I had an excerbation from my M.S so my only exercise I get is downstairs and then to ANOTHER Dr. appointment. I wish I could workout cause the weather here is beautiful and I want to go out so badly, but I am only alowed to go downstairs when I have to see Dr's or go to Physical Therapy. I hope everyone here in our beautiful green state is doing well. J 282/212/145
auntlorlee
on 4/6/06 3:34 am - Bellingham, WA
HI J!!!!! Sorry to hear about your knee! That sucks! I hope you feel better soon!!! Great job on the weightloss my friend! WHOO HOO! It's so nice to hear from you again!!! Lori 281/186/140
Most Active