Dr. Stanley Jackson in Puyallup

awidick
on 4/4/06 11:58 am - Spanaway, WA
I will be having my tummy tuck and breast augmentation with Dr. Jackson on May 1st. Has anyone else had surgery by him. I would really like to hear from anyone who has. Arlene
skt0435
on 4/5/06 1:52 am - spanaway, WA
Hey you - let me know how it goes. I know that Dr Oh will be doing the tummy tuck when it comes to my time to have it done. But I am not sure about the brest augmentation if he will do that or not. But i think that I will need to have that done.
awidick
on 4/5/06 1:06 pm - Spanaway, WA
Ok Susan, Nice to hear from you. So tell me how your doing? How much weight have you lost and how is it going? Arlene
auntlorlee
on 4/5/06 3:09 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Arlene!!! Nice to see you posting again! How are you? Lori 281/187/140
awidick
on 4/5/06 1:09 pm - Spanaway, WA
Oh man Lori, I'm so jealous! Look at you, down to 140 pounds. Way to go girl!!!!! I wish I could say that was me! Your so awesome! Man, I don't know anyone on here anymore. What happened to everyone? I really do miss everyone! I'm doing pretty good. I'm just having a little marriage trouble. But I'm hanging in there. So how are you doing, really?????? Arlene
auntlorlee
on 4/6/06 3:37 am - Bellingham, WA
I wish I was down to 140! Actually, I am down to 186lbs. But I will take it anyways! Sorry you are still having issues. I seem to be having them too. Men! I won't go into it here but it doesn't look good sometimes.... But other than that, I am doing GREAT! I feel awesome! I exercise almost daily. I eat well. I try my best to be supportive to everyone here. Email me if you want to chat more about our ISSUES! Take care sweetie, Lori 281/186/140
chelemousy
on 4/5/06 3:42 pm - Kent, WA
Arlene, I have known several people that jave gone to Dr. Jackson. They are very happy... I am scheduled for May 8th to have a tummy tuck and hernia repair I have chosen Dr Stridde in Federal Way. But Dr. Jackson will do my breat stuff. Good luck.... Michele
Most Active