May I Introduce Myself

bill239
on 4/3/06 1:37 pm - Everett, WA
Hello everyone I finally got moved and settled in. It was probably the hardest thing I have done move across the United States from Alabama to Washington. I was born and raised here in the Lynnwood area. I have spent the last 16 years in Alabama. When I had a chance to transfer with my employer I took it I will say one thing the traffic sure has got bad. One thing didn't change and that's the weather. If its not raining it will pretty soon. It is nice to be close to family. It is however hard to meet people here I left a lot of good friends in Alabama. So people don't be shy say hello. Read my profile, I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY
rosenana804
on 4/4/06 2:35 am - Blaine, WA
Welcome HOME! My motto with all this rain: It's jus****er, it'll dry. Congrats on all your progress! You lookin wonderful! I am sure you'll have all sorts of good "women" after you! Have a wonderful day! and then some! Patty
auntlorlee
on 4/4/06 3:14 am - Bellingham, WA
Welcome back! Glad you popped in on the board! Thanks for joining us! My name is Lori. I do the daily exercise post. I find that if I post about exercising, most likely it will motivate me to keep doing it! So far so good! Join us and post your daily exercise habits. It helps us to know that we are all in this together! And we are all working towards the same goal. And don't be afraid to post OFTEN! Again, welcome back to Washington! We don't tan, we rust! Lori
lilacs
on 4/4/06 2:30 pm - Marysville, WA
Welcome back, Bill. The traffic is bad, bad and the rain is getting really old this spring, but........I still love it here! Have a great day! Linda -208
BarbS
on 4/5/06 6:27 am - Everett, WA
Welcome home Bill I bet it will take a while to get use to the changes around here. It's not like it use to be. I was raised in Everett. I have seen so many changes, its unreal. But, I still wouldn't want to live any place else. I really like this message board site, I get a lot of good information from it. I see a lot of the same people posting information, or just saying hi. It makes me look forward to reading it. Again, welcome home. Barb
psgraham29
on 4/5/06 1:03 pm - Seattle, WA
Welcome back to Washington Bill. Hello. Traffic is bad. People are friendly, but making friends can be difficult. We all get into our ruts and don't realize somebody is trying to reach out. I think we fear imposing on others. I read your profile -- you are looking good. I hope your kidney stones are done and your health is making an upward turn. -Pam
kdietsch
on 4/5/06 11:01 pm - Everett, WA
Welcome back Bill! I left WA in 1980 and said I would never come back. HA! I visited for my 20th class reunion and thought it would be a great place to grow my daughter. So after I finished my teaching degree in Florida (which I hated because it was so hot, and it rained just as much there except that a days' worth of rain came down in 30 minutes), I packed my car with my daughter and what few things I had and moved back. I have been back 7 years now, and am loving it. Yeah the traffic stinks-- espescially around Everett-- but you'll find that the weather has changed. This has been a wet winter (of the 7 I have been back), but the summers have gotten warmer, and I really think the winters have gotten milder. Anyway I love the great Northwest! And by the way, I just got back from my surgery yesterday! Whoooo hooo my journey is just beginning. Kelly
Most Active