April 3rd Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 4/3/06 4:38 am - Bellingham, WA
Well here it is... APRIL already! Wow how time flies! How did everyone do over the weekend? I had a good weekend of exercise! Went out dancing on Friday, didn't sit down for about 4 hours! Got lots of compliments from people I hadn't seen in months! One of my bestest friends, who I haven't seen in about 4 months, showed up and couldn't stop hugging and kissing me! She just couldn't believe how good I looked. I felt very proud of my accomplishments! Saturday I had to take my daughter shopping so we walked ALOT. I also did several loads of laundry! Teenagers....can't wear the same thing twice without washing... Yesterday we went hiking again with the pup. She absolutely goes crazy out in the woods. Running around, bringing me sticks to throw. We hiked around for about 2 hours looking for morel mushrooms again. Got about 30 this time! YUMMMY! How are you all doing? I weighed in at 186 on Sunday! Whoo Hoo! 5lbs to the CENTURY CLUB! Hope everyone is having an awesome Monday! Did you remember to change your clocks?? I almost forgot!!! Lori 281/186/140 46 lbs to goal! 5 lbs to the CENTURY CLUB! PS. Kelly is down in Tijuana for her surgery! Let's visit her page and give her some support!!! Here is the link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=D1141192436
MollyRae
on 4/3/06 12:16 pm - Clarkston, WA
Hello all, Lori-Oh my gosh you are doing so wonderful, Only 5 lbs until the Century Club! Wonderful, just wonderful! You did great moving this weekend, no wonder that you are losing so quickly. I have hit a stall, but I am sure it will pass, I need to up the exercise I think. I will, but I just got back from working the weekend shift and I brought home my sisters bike (long story, but she is using my moms, so I took hers) so, it is Spring Break this week and the boys and I will go riding all over tomarrow and then we leave for Portland to see my husbands side of the family, so I don't know if and what I will be doing over there, but I will find something I am sure. Everyone, except me, in my family love morels too. My sisters husband loves them so much that he devotes most of his time hunting them and then they, freeze them and dehydrate them for later. Last year they had so many that they were trying to sell them to resturants, but most couldn't take them because of some food handling laws, and the dangers of mushrooms, or something along those lines. Anyway, it is a big thing for my family too. Love the idea of dancing half the night away too, great job again! Okay, wow, this is getting kinda long! Keep on moving everyone! Molly
Most Active