WASHINGTON SUPPORT GROUP STARTING UP AGAIN

Mcfatpants
on 4/2/06 8:08 am - bellevue, WA
Just to remind everyone that our support group will start to meet agian in April. Give me your name and email and I will start on the list. We were meeting on Thurs evenings between 6-7:30, but we are flexible. When the wether turns warmer, we can meet at my pool and that way you can brings the kids along, only your children please--too many people abused my hospitality last year-- Make sure to give some alternate days and times, no weekends please, and your email so I can add you to our list and we will go from there! Remember, the next 365 days are going to pass whether you make any changes in your life or not!
AprilRose
on 4/8/06 7:12 am - Poulsbo, WA
Is the Meeting in Bellevue or where? Im in Poulsbo Washington. I haven't had the surgery YET but Im considering and would really like to join a group. If possible. Any information would be great! Thanks, April
Ape
on 4/11/06 4:29 am - Bothell, WA
My husband was just approved for RNY surgery in July 2006. He is just now willing/needing me to be involved and supportive. Is there a support group on the east side of Lake Washington? April in Bothell
Most Active