How about them apples..?

sublime420jen
on 4/1/06 2:36 pm - University Place, WA
So! I had a tummy tuck appointment scheduled for April 12, 2006. Last night, I woke up and couldn't sleep. For giggles, I took a home pregnancy test. I was four days late, but I am usually a few days late, just took it out of boredom. Tired of seeing it under the sink. The test came back positive. I ended up taking several more tests to assure myself I am in fact pregnant. For my first child, I required to take Metformin to get pregnant. Jonathan and I didn't take any pills, just became blessed. Looks as though I am 5 weeks pregnant and due Dec 4, 2006. So glad I found out about my pregnancy before my pre-op appointment on the 4th of April. Good thing I easily amuse myself, otherwise I would have never taken that test and found out.. We are so blessed and excited.. Thrilled actually. So I am going to cancel my surgery on Monday and.. hopefully have a healthy baby this Winter in Germany! (My husband and I recieved orders, we are moving to Germany this summer..).. yay!
classite
on 4/2/06 9:48 am - Battle Ground, WA
Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
classite
on 4/2/06 9:50 am - Battle Ground, WA
Okay, I just realized you posted this yesterday - was this an April Fool's thing??? If not then see previous posting otherwise - you got me!!
lilacs
on 4/3/06 1:50 am - Marysville, WA
What a wonderful surprise!!! Congratulations and good luck.
auntlorlee
on 4/3/06 4:25 am - Bellingham, WA
Whooooo Hooooo! Congratulations Jennifer! Lori
kdietsch
on 4/6/06 11:21 am - Everett, WA
I've been out of the loop for a few days (having surgery ) so I missed this post! What wonderful news! I have heard that losing weight increases the chance of pregnancy! And lucky you to get to go to Germany! I was there for 12 years. What part will you be going to? Not too many American places left. I love Germany! Be sure to get your baby and you out walking through the neat woods (they have paths everywhere) and the quaint towns! Jus****ch out for all that German BREAD, and cheese, and sausage and beer etc.... The food over there is definitely not considered weight-loss friendly. But they do a lot of organic stuff too, so that is the up side. Not nearly as much fast food available, (unless you hang around base-- which I don't recommend). Learn a bit of German before you go and you won't be sorry! Auf Wiedersehen! Kelly
Most Active