March 31st Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 3/31/06 2:43 am - Bellingham, WA
Happy last day of March! Whoo hoo! What a month it's been huh? I, myself, have had a phenomenal month weightloss wise! Weighed in at 189 this morning! I have lost a total of 15lbs since the beginning of March! I believe, for me anyways, it has been the exercise. I went the first 6 months after surgery without doing a lick of exercise! I had a back injury at 3 months post-op so that hindered me from doing anything. Since I started exercising at the end of February, it has sped up my losses! Even with taking a week and a half off because of a cold. I walked 2 miles yesterday and it felt great! I lost a lb too! Today doesn't look so good for walking. It's raining here in Blaine today. So hopefully tomorrow I can walk the track at the HS before my daughter's fastpitch game. What are you going to do to move your butt??? Lori 281/189/140 49 lbs to goal! 8 lbs to the CENTURY CLUB!!!
MollyRae
on 3/31/06 5:52 am - Clarkston, WA
Hi all, I cleaned my entire house, with a little help (and I mean LITTLE) from hubby this morning. I think that is the fastest I have ever worked. Anyway, I guess I will concider it my exercise for the day. I have to go to work at 4 o'clock and I don't get off until 4 o'clock on Sunday, but there is internet there so I may check in once in awhile. Wishing everyone a good weekend! It is so beautiful outside, I wish I could go play, but I gotta work . Everyone else enjoy it for me. Molly
auntlorlee
on 3/31/06 6:00 am - Bellingham, WA
Doesn't it feel good to get the entire house clean?? As you know, I did that about a month ago. Still looks good too! It's amazing how much energy I have these days! Sounds like you too!!! Have fun working this weekend...ugh! Sorry... But ya do what ya gotta do right? Lori
kdietsch
on 4/1/06 1:09 pm - Everett, WA
I missed yesterday! I went up to Bellingham for a "last meal" with my parents. Today finished the chores, and am packed and ready to go. Managed to get my 5.5 miles in today (only about a mile yesterday). Other than walking around the airport I won't have much exercise until I get back. I am excited. Hard to believe this is happening! Talk to you later! Kelly By The Way AWESOME job on your "run to the century club" You go girl!
MollyRae
on 4/1/06 1:30 pm - Clarkston, WA
Oh my gosh! Your day is so close! I am So excited for you! You will do great, especially because of the exercise you have been putting in before hand, it will only help with recovery. I will be thinking of you. Keep us updated as soon as you feel up to it, but take time to recover too. Can't wait to see you on the LOSER side of life it will feel so good. Molly
Most Active