March 30th exercise post

auntlorlee
on 3/30/06 5:12 am - Bellingham, WA
OOPS! Sorry peoples! Didn't mean to post this so late in the day! How's everyone doing today? Another beautiful day in Washington! I actually did my 2 miles today at lunchtime! It felt GREAT to get back out there! I still have my cold but it didn't really effect me too badly. I might have taken a little longer this time but at least I did it! What are you gonna do today to get your butt moving??? Great job everyone! Lori 281/190/140
kdietsch
on 3/30/06 12:17 pm - Everett, WA
I was worried that March was going to go out like a lion just like it came it, but this morning it was so mild and I had a fantastic 2.5 mile walk. Felt REALLY GOOD. Well, tomorrow is the last day of school before our spring break. The kids will be off the walls tomorrow, and frankly so will I! Have a great day tomorrow. I don't know if I will get the chance to post. I am going up to Ferndale to drop off my dog, and pick up my mother who will be going with me on Sunday. Saturday is chore day and getting ready to go. Plus I am going to try and make it to the 3DAY Kick Off event. Take it easy! Kelly
Most Active