Possible new job w/Washington Mutual! Does anyone know...

ldphilmon
on 3/30/06 7:14 am - Garland, TX
if the insurance they have will cover WLS? I have heard (thru the grapevine) that they carry UHC with no exclusions for WLS. I hate to change jobs and then find out the grapevine wasn't so accurate! lol If anyone has any info, please let me know. Thank you so much!
auntlorlee
on 3/31/06 2:35 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Lauri! Couldn't you just call Washington Mutual annonymously and ask them? Tell them that you are doing a research and are checking with local businesses regarding their insurance guidelines on WLS. Not a total lie since you ARE researching this. Just a thought! Lori
ldphilmon
on 4/2/06 6:30 am - Garland, TX
Lori...that really is an interesting idea...thank you! I tend to be horrible at 'pretend' but, as you say, I really AM doing research...in my own weird way ...so I think I could pull that off! lol By the way, you look great...but more than that I can tell you FEEL great! I envy that and hope someday it will be me feeling that way as well. Like the old saying goes (loosely quoted), 'I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired'! Thanks again for the idea and keep up the good work!
wifeofabozohead
on 4/5/06 3:41 am - Burien, WA
Lauri, you can accually contact the Washington Mutuals Benefit HR person, and let them know you are concidering a job with them and would like some clarification on their insurance. They should give you a contact person to call from the insurance provider who in turn can answer all your questions. I did this - our company was selling and I wanted to know about our new insurance before the sell of the company. Good luck Suzy
Most Active