im scared and could use advice/friend?

sublime420jen
on 3/29/06 5:44 pm - University Place, WA
Hello all.. I had the gastric bypass over 24 months ago.. I used to weigh 310 lbs at my highest and I am now around 135 lbs. On April 12, I am having the tummy tuck.. I would REALLY like to know people who have had this done so I can get some advice. I am nervous as anything else. My family is in Virginia, and I really don't know many people here.. Thanks. Jenn
lilacs
on 3/30/06 2:59 am - Marysville, WA
Congratulations on the fantastic loss and the upcoming reconstructives!!! I haven't had the procedure - but REALLY want to! - but there is a Plastic Surgery Support Group at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland. They are supposed to be great and do lots of fun stuff. A couple months ago they had a fitter from Nordstrom come and do bra fittings. I bet the guys were thrilled! Anyway..........go to this site and under "Support Group Type" in the pull down menu select Bariatrics/Weight Loss. It will be the first one that comes up. https://weblink.healthlines.org/web3/serRs.do Keep us posted and good luck Linda -208
kdietsch
on 3/30/06 12:25 pm - Everett, WA
WOW Jenn I am impressed. Congratulations on your weight loss! You must feel GREAT! I haven't had it done, but have read lots of posts from people who have done that. They are VERY happy with it, and had few complications. What brought you to Washington? It is quite different from Virginia! The summers here are much nicer! I was born and raised here, but left for 20 years and then came back to raise my daughter here. Been back now for 7 years, hard to believe! Take care and send positive energy my way for my surgery. Kelly
Most Active