March 29th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 3/29/06 12:38 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey everyone! How are you all doing on this BEAUTIFUL spring day? It's gorgeous up here in Bellingham. It has inspired me to maybe actually get out and walk a bit today. I won't do my usual 2 miles but might do 1-1 1/2. I don't know yet. I still have a cough so I don't want to pu**** But it's sooooo nice out I don't want to miss this opportunity to get out and walk! It is so great that we do have people posting to this message daily! You all inspire me to do better! How about some of you who have read the post, but haven't posted, come on in and let us know how you are doing? We would LOVE to hear from you all! Hope you all enjoy this glorious day! We don't get many like this here so I fully intend on enjoying it! Take care and GET YER BUTTS IN GEAR!!!! Lori 281/190/140 Back down to 190!!! 50 lbs to goal!
MollyRae
on 3/29/06 9:10 am - Clarkston, WA
Hi all, I have been working in the yard all day. It is so nice here and my husband is staying home from work for the next two days, so it kinda feels like the weekend to me. Oh and by the way, I feel great, no more sickness, but both of the boys are still fighting getting it. I am giving them that Airbourn stuff, I think it is helping some. Hope everyone else is doing good, Have a great day! Molly
kdietsch
on 3/29/06 12:23 pm - Everett, WA
Glad to hear you guys are feeling better. I managed through the night with being hooked up to the test recorder. Electrodes, microphones and all that jazz... I didn't sleep well but I survived. Then I got up at my usual time and walked 2.5 or so. It was a little foggy so I took my flashlight. I can't wait to "spring forward" so that it gets light earlier. I love the early mornings! So 4 days and a wake-up! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 3/30/06 3:04 am - Bellingham, WA
Oh the dreaded sleep study! I had to do it twice! I didn't think that I slept a wink but I guess I must have! I love early mornings too, but getting my butt up is another story! 4 days!!!! OMG! Are you just sooooo dang excited? I am for you! Lori
Most Active