~~Guess What??~~

ANGEL O
on 3/27/06 3:48 pm - Bremerton, WA
After all this time Guess what????? MY INSURANCE APPROVED ME FOR GASTRIS BYPASS....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy , all sorts of emotions came to me, I cried, laughed, wanted to tell the whole world just that I couldnt when I got the letter of apprval because it was late on Saturday night when I got home and checked my mail and found it there. I am so happy but now I have to see whats up with my DR and weather or not he is allowed to do my surgery being that he has moved and my insurance doesnt cover that certain hospital. But I can be patient. PLEASE....PLEASE help me pray that I fnd a good DR to do my surgery soon. Thanks and God bless all...Love and prayers. ANGEL
karen C.
on 3/27/06 10:19 pm - Kennewick, WA
Angel, I am so happy for you! Dr. Lauter did my surgery 2/16/05 and I was so satisfied with him and his staff. Is he no longer doing surgeries at Evergreen? I knew his office moved but I didn't know about other changes. As a matter of fact I see him tomorrow for my 1 yr followup. I've lost 171 lbs in the past year and feel so much better than I did at 377 lbs. Best wishes and congratulations. Hopefully it will all work out! Karen
auntlorlee
on 3/28/06 2:14 am - Bellingham, WA
OMG! Angel!!!! You have waited soooooo long for this. Congrats to you FINALLY!!!!! Good luck to you sweetie! Lori
MollyRae
on 3/28/06 7:42 am - Clarkston, WA
Congratulations! Sounds like a well deserved reward for being patient! You will be in my prayers. Molly
Most Active