March 27th exercise post

auntlorlee
on 3/27/06 1:47 am - Bellingham, WA
Hello everyone! Thanks to all of you for wishing me better. I am still fighting this cold that has now turned into a cold w/cough! My ear is plugged, my nose is running off my face, I am coughing. UGH! But.... I did get out hiking yesterday for about 2 hours. We love to hunt for morel mushrooms. So, since it has been sunny a little bit lately, we thought we would give it a try. Found about 10 but they were still buried under the leaves. We will keep trying next weekend. How did everyone else do with their exercising this weekend? I doubt I will walk for a few more days. I just have no energy with this crap. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be feeling up to it. Good news is that I lost 2 more lbs. My total for March is 14 so far! I can hardly believe it myself! I weigh 190. I haven't weighed this much in over 10 years. Yay for me! Lori 281/190/140 50lbs to goal!
continually C.
on 3/27/06 2:22 am - vancouver, WA
What are morel mushrooms?m Do you eat them? Great job on the weight loss Lori. I haven't exercised today as my knees are so sore from cleaning house and planting flowers yesterday. Katrina
auntlorlee
on 3/27/06 2:28 am - Bellingham, WA
Yes we eat them. They are sooooo good! I have picked them ever since I was a small child. Same woods too! They are very hard to find unless you have a "secret spot"!! And nobody gives up any info on where their "secret spot" is! I am itching to buy some flowers for my flower boxes. But it's still too early up where I live. We live near Mt. Baker so it's a bit colder still. We still get frost almost every night. Thanks for the support! Lori
kdietsch
on 3/27/06 1:23 pm - Everett, WA
Awesome job this month Lori! I can't wait until I can say the same thing. Take care of yourself. And be careful, I know Whatcom county used to specialize in other kinds of 'shrooms too! I can still hear my mom talking about the "hippies" out in the cow fields looking for mushrooms! have a great day. Kelly
auntlorlee
on 3/28/06 1:01 am - Bellingham, WA
No "shrooms" for me! Just mushrooms! We have hunted in this spot for lots of years so no worries. How many days now until your surgery??? Lori
MollyRae
on 3/27/06 3:02 pm - Clarkston, WA
hi all, Didn't do much for exercise today. My youngest has the start of a cold, and I gave him some airbourn so hopefully tomarrow will be better. I will definately want to be doing something physical tomarrow. Hope everyone is moving to lose tomarrow too! Molly
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/06 2:37 am - Kennewick, WA
Hope your feeling better soon girl ... keep those Vitamin C levels up!! N e ways, I did 50 minutes on the treadmill of which I ran 20 minutes (I almost passed out, but was so proud of myself). Then 100 crunches and 2 sets of 30 reps arms and legs again ... Lost 3lbs last week, not sure how much for March ... but not much!! Very proud of you with your weightloss ... that is just amazing ... congrats!!
auntlorlee
on 3/28/06 2:49 am - Bellingham, WA
Marlize! Your new pic is BEAUTIFUL! Wow what a hottie you are! Congrats on the running! You are my HERO! Someday I would LOVE to be able to run. Maybe I will, who knows! Yeah, my weightloss has been great this month. I think it was a combination of me pushing the exercise and my cold. I am feeling alot better today so hopefully I finally have it kicked! Keep up the good work! Lori
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/06 12:04 pm - Kennewick, WA
Thanks girl!! Funny, I didn't get a copy of this email in my inbox, just read your post when I browsed through this thread again! N e ways, yeah, the running ... I probably shouldn't exactly say running ... its more like jogging, but the fact that I can do it for more than 5 minutes, I'm really excited about that!! I just wish my weightloss was as great as yours, still loosing slow ... 4 - 6lbs a month, although I have to say I lost -3lbs last week after being up and down or standing still for almost a month. Thanks again for the wonderful compliment, not where I want to be just yet ... but feeling great and confident!!
Most Active