Daily Exercise Post March 22

auntlorlee
on 3/22/06 3:04 am - Bellingham, WA
Sorry I wasn't around to post yesterday. I was home sick with a cold and didn't even look at my puter! I am at work today, not feeling much better. I won't be walking today. It's too crappy out and I don't want to get cold. I am freezing already and don't want to feel worse! How did everyone do yesterday? I didn't do anything but lay in bed! I will start walking again tomorrow. I just don't feel up to it today.... Hope everyone is doing good! Lori 281/194/140 54lbs to goal!
MollyRae
on 3/22/06 4:16 am - Clarkston, WA
geesh! I just wrote a post and it disappeared! I hate it when that happens! Lori- Sorry to hear that you are under the weather with the weather it sounds like. Don't worry about not getting your exercise in, you will get back into the swing of things when you are feeling better. I (kinda looked like this little guy too) on the trampoline with my kids yesterday for an hour, and I had a blast too! So I considered that to be my exercise. I haven't decided what I am going to do today yet, I will let you know. Molly
auntlorlee
on 3/22/06 5:14 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Molly, Thanks for caring! And trampoline jumping is GOOD exercise! My mom has one for the kids and it kicks my butt! After 15 min on that thing my legs are burnin! Lori
kdietsch
on 3/22/06 12:34 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Lori, Here's hoping your rebound in no time! I didn't walk yesterday or today. Usually Tuesday or Wednesday is when my body says-- ok, we need a break! And I try to listen. Plus I had work to make up this morning! So, I too will be trying for tomorrow morning! Just a little over a week away from surgery. I can't wait! Kelly
MollyRae
on 3/23/06 5:08 am - Clarkston, WA
Kelly, I guess that I did not realize that you were having surgery and so soon. I bet you are so excited! Congratulations, you are doing well with your exercising and you will be doing great after surgery as well too, I am sure. Anyway, I just wanted to mention that I am happy for you. Molly
Jazwog
on 3/23/06 5:54 am - Medical Lake, WA
Hope you feel better!! You look like your doing great!!! Start walking when you get your energy back up you don't want to start getting sick again!!
auntlorlee
on 3/24/06 2:16 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Michelle! I am still not feeling great and now have an ear infection too! I am desperate to get back to my walking but I think it will be next week before that happens. Good news is that I am dropping weight being sick! I am now down 89lbs this morning! Lori 281/192/140 52lbs to goal!
Most Active