Daily Exercise post for March 20th

auntlorlee
on 3/20/06 1:59 am - Bellingham, WA
Good Morning!!! Happy first day of SPRING! This weather is unbelievable! What a gorgeous day! I don't usually post on the weekends. I am too busy to get on the puter! But I played with the dog for a while yesterday at the park. Chasing her and throwing the ball. Didn't get in my walking though. I will walk today. I am pushing for 2 1/4 miles today. I am trying to get my walk up to 3 miles by the end of April. That is my goal. Good job to all of us! We are movin and losin!! Lori
kdietsch
on 3/20/06 1:50 pm - Everett, WA
Good for you Lori! I got out this morning too. Tried a new 2.5 mile route. I would like to increase my daily walks to 3 miles as well, but I will need to increase my speed, as I don't want to have to get up any earlier!!! I feel great! It makes such a difference in my mood. And I love hearing the birds (and geese) making their spring noises! Kelly
MollyRae
on 3/20/06 2:16 pm - Clarkston, WA
Hello all, I took my youngest and the little neighbor girl to the park today, it was so nice I just couldn't resist! While they were playing on the play ground, I walked around it, the park is right by the levy that goes all around by the river, so it makes it easy, I can watch them play while I walk the path. Anyhow, that's what I did for today. Great job to everyone! Molly
Most Active