Walking Pain?????????????

JuneE
on 3/18/06 12:27 am - mukilteo, WA
I started walking and I get this pain that almost doubles me over right under the port. It does not go away until I get back and sit for awhile and then it will ease up. Does anyone know some possible causes for this? My doctors appt. is next week, so I am going to wait and ask him but I am curious if anyone else is experiencing this?
Lauri M.
on 3/18/06 5:45 am - Tacoma, WA
What port? I just got rid of my feeding tube. I had the same doubling over pain when I had the tube. It immediately stopped after it was removed. I do get twinges now and then but I attribute it to the fact that I had the tube in longer than it should have been. That's all I can think of. My intestines spasmed around the tube while I had it. It was as if my body tried to reject it. Lauri
auntlorlee
on 3/20/06 1:52 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi June! It's probably because you might still be healing at the port site. That would be my guess since the pain goes away after you sit for a bit. I had RNY so I don't know much about the band. I would contact your doctor and ask them if it is something to worry about. Congrats on the walking!!! Lori
Most Active