Daily Exercise for March 17...

auntlorlee
on 3/17/06 1:53 am - Bellingham, WA
Are you wearing green??? I am wearing my John Deere green tshirt proudly! Thank goodness for Casual Fridays!!! I won't be getting my walk in at lunchtime today... I have more errands to run for my daughter. She has her first date tonight! YIKES! I think I am more nervous than she is! I will walk this weekend at the HS track. Daughter has fastpitch games tomorrow so I will walk my 2 miles before the games. Hope you all have a very Happy St. Patty's day! (green of course) Lori 281/196/140
RoxanneB
on 3/17/06 3:25 am - Tacoma, WA
I only have my Light green nike's on! I forgot this morning about it being St. Patty's Day! I will walk my 6 laps 1.5 miles on my treadmill this evening. Lori-Good luck on your daughter's first date! Thanks! Roxanne
auntlorlee
on 3/17/06 3:34 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks for the luck... I am gonna need it! whew! Lori
RoxanneB
on 3/17/06 5:35 am - Tacoma, WA
Being in therapuetic foster care, my boys are not socially adept at dating and things and they mature slower, so I don't have to worry about that yet! They talk alot but so far no action. Thank goodness. How old is your daughter?
auntlorlee
on 3/17/06 7:51 am - Bellingham, WA
She is 15 1/2. On the honor roll, varsity athlete, gorgeous! She is the best daughter in the world. I couldn't ask for more! Lori
GertieMae3
on 3/17/06 1:20 pm - Graham, WA
Hi Lori, So scarry the first date!! I so remember those days. Today I walked 15 minutes. Then I had a Dr. appointment with my WLS surgeon. I lost 2 pounds since the hospital. I had gained over 35 pounds in the hospital, so I lost the 35 plus 2 more pounds. I don't feel bad at all. I know I have to drink more liquids, but today I reached 64 oz. which is a big accomplishment. Then my DH and I went shopping at Costco and another grocery store. I walked all around.. that helped my 2nd walking for the afternoon walk, as I got home too late to do the second 15min session. I am still on my liquid diet for another 3 weeks. I know I can do it, as I made a promise to myself "do everything to the letter" what the Doctor wants. Take care! Janice B
continually C.
on 3/18/06 6:49 am - vancouver, WA
I did my 2 mile walk yesterday 3/17. And hopefully again today. Katrina
kdietsch
on 3/18/06 10:37 am - Everett, WA
Hi all you exercisers! I walked yesterday in the morning, but it was a short walk as I had tons of stuff to do, and needed to be up until midnight, so I didn't want to get up early enough to walk more than 1.75 miles! Also couldn't fit anything in today although I was on my feet running around all day, so I think that counts for something! If I can get to bed at a decent time, I'll do my long walk tomorrow! Have a great Sunday!
Most Active