Dr Billing?

Amity L.
on 3/15/06 4:10 am - Mount Vernon, WA
I would like to talk to anyone who has had surgery with Dr Billing in Edmonds. I will be having Lap RNY with him and would just like to speak with others that have used his services. Thanks, Amity
nerdyemt
on 3/16/06 12:23 am - marysville, WA
Lets see you want to know about Dr. Billings? My fiancé and i both had the lap band done by him and his staff, they are wonderful. Everybody wants you to succeed . I suggest you go to a seminar and find out.
Amity L.
on 3/16/06 2:37 am - Mount Vernon, WA
Hi David, Thank you for your reply. I have a consult tomorrow with him acutally, and Im really looking forward to it. It is always nice to hear what others that have been through the process think. It seems from his reviews and such that he is a well liked Dr. Thanks again! Amity
auntlorlee
on 3/16/06 1:22 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Amity! Just wanted to say HI!!! Lori
findinglisa
on 3/16/06 5:32 am - Bothell, WA
I actually did quite a bit of research on him for a friend of mine that was considering surgery. She can't have it now because she was turned down by insurance. Dr. Billing is fairly new in Washington, but if you check out the Minnesota boards, you will find many, many people there *****commend him highly. He worked at the Mayo Clinic before moving to Edmonds. I was very impressed and would not hesitate to send a friend to him for lap band surgery. L.
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/06 12:14 pm
Hi Amity, I am now a patient of Dr. Billing. I did not have my surgery with him. I had my surgery in Ohio last yr before moving here. He is doing my follow up care, however, and he is AWESOME. If I hadn't already had surgery, I would have definitely chosen him!!!
Most Active