Daily Exercise Post March 15

auntlorlee
on 3/15/06 1:07 am - Bellingham, WA
Good Morning everyone! Hope you are all having a spectacular day! It's Wednesday already and I am here with our daily exercise posting! Today I will do my 2 mile walk at lunchtime. Tonight we are taking our puppy, who weighs 45lbs!, to the lake for some running around. So I will get even more exercise then. How are the rest of us doing?? Did you get your butts moving? Lori 281/195/140 55lbs to goal!
MollyRae
on 3/15/06 9:10 am - Clarkston, WA
Hello everyone! I can hardly believe it is the middle of the week! Today Isaac (my youngest 3 years old) and I went to the aquatic center. I pretty much got in most of my usual routine that I do when we go. Usually he keeps himself busy in the shallow end of the pool for about 45 minutes, and then he decides that is enough and comes to the deeper end to get me to play with him. So that's what I did for today. Hope everyone's doing good. Molly
auntlorlee
on 3/16/06 1:15 am - Bellingham, WA
Thats awesome Molly! I love swimming! And it's fun for the little ones too so you both benefit! Lori
kdietsch
on 3/15/06 12:32 pm - Everett, WA
OH Yeah, I got out this morning. It was beautiful, but cold at 4:15. Hard to tell the distance because I haven't driven it to see how far it is, and I don't have a pedometer, but I walked for 50 minutes. So I figure it is about 2.5 miles. So now I need to get to bed early enough to get out again in the morning. Have a great week! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 3/16/06 1:21 am - Bellingham, WA
You are my hero Kelly! I could never drag my butt outta bed that early! But I guess you do what you gotta do huh? Good job! Lori
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 4:41 am - Kennewick, WA
45 minutes on the treadmill - 290 calories burned 100 crunches 100 reps of leg exercises 60 reps each of arm exercises Getting better day by day ... M. 318/214/160 55lbs to goal ... same as you Lorlee!!
auntlorlee
on 3/16/06 4:55 am - Bellingham, WA
55lbs! Whoo Hoo For US!!!! Congrats on the exercising! You made me tired just reading it! Lori 281/195/140 55lbs to goal!
Most Active