nerdyemt
on 3/14/06 2:34 am - marysville, WA
This is my first day after lap band surg
classite
on 3/14/06 4:33 am - Battle Ground, WA
Congratulations!!
auntlorlee
on 3/14/06 4:40 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey David! How ya feeling? Hope everything is going well for you. Make sure you are walking a bit and drinking your water. Don't want ya to get dehydrated! Keep us posted so we know how ya are doing! Good luck! Lori
MollyRae
on 3/14/06 5:08 am - Clarkston, WA
Hi ya David, Nice to meet you., hope to see you around here. Let us know how you are doing. Molly
nerdyemt
on 3/14/06 11:52 am - marysville, WA
Thanks everyone for the reply. Im going great, prior to the surg i was doing alot of cardio 45 min a day for two weeks.I think that it helped out alot. I had my surg at 9:30a First time up after surg i made 5 lap around the floor then 10 after that. I was out by 2:00. And even attend my baseball meeting to pick up my team for this year. The biggest problem is trying to stay with the clear liquids. The pain stays about a 3, no nausea no vomiting. I cant wait for full liquids tommorow. My BMI was at 38 but i found out i was diabetic, had sleep apnea, and hypertension. Crazy stuff.
auntlorlee
on 3/15/06 1:04 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey David! Sounds like you are doing great! You are gonna lose weight so fast it will make your head spin! Men always lose faster than women. And since your BMI isn't too high, you will be to goal quickly! Good luck to ya and keep us posted! We need to liven up this board. There are some of us trying by posting our daily exercise. You should join us! I do a daily post asking people to check in with their exercise for the day. It keeps us accountable and helps us to stay motivated. When is your first postop appt? Lori 281/195/140 55lbs to goal!
kdietsch
on 3/14/06 1:09 pm - Everett, WA
You go David! I am getting closer to my date, and really looking forward to it. I hope you continue to do well. I am glad to hear the exercise helps. take care of yourself and keep us informed of your progress. Kelly
Most Active