ANYONE in YAKIMA or Close?

Darcy
on 3/14/06 2:23 am - Washington State
Hey everyone! I'm just wondering if there are any in here that are from Yakima or close? Maybe we could get together for coffee or a soda or something sometime. It would be GREAT to get to know others from or around here. There are SOOOO many that live in the Seattle area...NO FAIR!!! And, as you know, the weather has NOT been very cooperative this year! Please respond and let me know. I'd love to meet you! Hugs, ~Darcy
auntlorlee
on 3/14/06 4:39 am - Bellingham, WA
Hiya Darcy you cutie pie you! I love the new pic! I know there are some people who live over your way! Tooter lives in Yakima. But I don't see her post anymore... I know how you feel about being so far away from everyone... I live way up by the Canadian border. Not quite as far as you but far enough! We are trying to get a Memorial Day picnic together. I know Tooter talked about doing one too over the Memorial Day weekend in Yakima. Good luck getting some folks to come out of the woodwork! Lori
dawnbisceglia
on 3/16/06 2:31 am - yakima, wa
im in yakima darcy. doesnt seem to be too many here besides tooter and maybe a few others. coffee would be great! dawn 295/185/?
auntlorlee
on 3/17/06 1:55 am - Bellingham, WA
OMG Dawn! I didn't even recognize you! You look GREAT! Lori 281/196/140
dawnbisceglia
on 3/17/06 3:15 am - yakima, wa
your lookin pretty good yourself! great loss. dawn
DavisDeb
on 4/10/06 5:28 pm - Eastern, WA
Hi Darcy! I live in Burbank, 5 miles east of the Tri Cities. I would love to meet with others in the area. Let me know if anything comes together, or one weekend we could hook up for lunch? Debbie
Most Active