Daily Exercise Post March 13

auntlorlee
on 3/13/06 2:06 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey all you losers! Sorry I wasn't around the last few days to post this but I was busy spring cleaning my house! I got rid of 4 lawn and leaf bags full of clothes! Whew! My entire house is clean. Every room got ransacked and rearranged. I burned LOTS of calories! And it shows in my weightloss! I weighed in at 195 on Sat AM. Whoo Hoo! Today I will do my 2 mile walk at lunchtime. It's a beautiful day here in my neck of the woods. A Great day for exercising! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Lori 281/195/140 55 lbs to goal!!!
MollyRae
on 3/13/06 7:46 am - Clarkston, WA
Okay, so I haven't done much today. We did ski ALL weekend though, does that count? I know it counts. I will probably go one a slow walk pretty soon as soon as the kids get restless, it really is a beautiful day here too! Great job on the spring cleaning, I often dread that, but we did do our main living areas last weekend. Still have the bedrooms to go. Someday hopefully soon. Molly
auntlorlee
on 3/13/06 7:50 am - Bellingham, WA
OF COURSE IT COUNTS!!! Great job! I have always wanted to ski. Believe it or not, I live about 35-40 min from Mt. Baker and never go there. My kids do on occasion. Maybe that will be something I will do in the future....maybe next year! Lori 281/195/140 55 lbs to goal!
kdietsch
on 3/13/06 1:30 pm - Everett, WA
HI! Well, I get to this board late as you can tell. I am about to collapse into bed. I'm tired!!! I did 4+ miles on Saturday, 3 on Sunday, and today I was at about 2 1/2. I get up and walk between 4:15 and 5:15. I will be glad when it starts to get light even earlier. I can't use my favorite 3 mile route in the dark. I am hoping for good weather all week, but have dusted off the treadmill if that doesn't happen. Good night all. and by the way CONGRATS on your progress Lori! I can't wait!
auntlorlee
on 3/14/06 1:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Kelly!!! Great job on the walking! Keep it up! Lori
Most Active