Daily Exercise March 9

auntlorlee
on 3/9/06 2:42 am - Bellingham, WA
Well here I am posting our daily exercise message! I did NOT get my walk in yesterday. It was like a darn hurricane outside! And today I am home on vacation the rest of the week and it's SNOWING! Give me a break! I thought it was almost spring???? So, my exercise for today will be cleaning house and going through my clothes. I have NOT gone through them yet. I am sure I have a ton to get rid of! What are your exercise plans for the day? Whatever it is, GREAT JOB LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! Keep up the good work! Lori 281/198/140
Anna T.
on 3/9/06 5:11 am - Marysville, WA
Ok, so yesterday was 24 Hour fitness for 15 minutes on the treadmill for .75 miles and then 15 min on the bike for 2.75 miles. TODAY is Curves after work. This calander thing is too hard for me to figure out Anna 388/304/150 Goal
MollyRae
on 3/9/06 8:01 am - Clarkston, WA
I walked to school to pick up my son. I think that it is just about 1.5 miles round trip. I guess that is it for today. Molly
kdietsch
on 3/9/06 12:26 pm - Everett, WA
I try to get up at 4:15 and wal****il 5:00. I think it is about 1.75miles could be 2. And this morning was the first morning this week where I was not too sick, or the weather wasn't too nasty to walk. It felt great! My body loves me when I exercise and I am so much nicer!!! Kelly Counting down to DOB 3 April 2006 246/246 preband/140
continually C.
on 3/9/06 3:29 pm - vancouver, WA
Wished I could say I exercised but I didn't. I thought it was almost spring too. Can you believe the snow? Katrina
Most Active