Memorial Day Potluck Picnic

(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 5:58 am - Kennewick, WA
Okay, so Aunt Lorlee just told me that Tooter is holding a Memorial Day picnic in her area. Who would be interested if we did the same thing over here in the Seattle/Tacoma area?? We could do a potluck, and everyone could come up with a suggestion of location, day and time ... Let me know what you all think of this!! Marlize
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 6:02 am - Kennewick, WA
Also, we could even do a clothing exchange while we are at it ...
auntlorlee
on 3/7/06 6:09 am - Bellingham, WA
I think this is a wonderful idea! And the clothing exchange would be a good thing too! I live wayyyy up north about right on the canadian border so I have no clue where to have it. You all know the area better than I so I am sure you will find a cool place! It would be really nice to be able to meet the people behind the screen names! I hope we get a bunch of people interested! Let me know if you need any help with ANYTHING! Lori
Janna B.
on 3/8/06 6:19 am - Silverdale, WA
I think it would be a great idea! I would definitely come. I will research places and let you know if I come up with anything. Janna
LisaAnn
on 3/9/06 1:58 pm - WA
I am still pre-op, and up North too (Marysville), but would love to meet everyone! So, yes, I would be interested! Lisa
Most Active