Daily Exercise Post??

auntlorlee
on 3/7/06 4:46 am - Bellingham, WA
Is anyone up for posting our daily exercise? I think we need a little help in keeping motivated. I am willing to post a daily message (during the week, too busy on the weekends) that everyone can add to if they want. I am open for suggestions! We are doing this on the Aug 2005 board and it's been a huge success for us. It keeps us accountable for it. For instance, Today I walked a little over 2 miles at lunchtime! Anyone else want to join in? Lori
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 4:54 am - Kennewick, WA
I think that is a great idea ... keep the motiviation going!!! I haven't done my exercises for the day yet, I exercise at night ... but my plan is for 45 minutes on the treadmill and 60 reps each of abs, arms and legs. M.
auntlorlee
on 3/7/06 4:58 am - Bellingham, WA
Great Job! And thanks for the compliments on making it to onderland! It feels awesome! I started walking about a month ago. I started with 1.5 miles and just this last week upped it to 2. My weightloss has started to pick up now that I am walking 5 days a week! Lori
MollyRae
on 3/7/06 11:11 am - Clarkston, WA
I will give it a try, I agree it keeps us accountable and motivated. Good idea. Molly
auntlorlee
on 3/8/06 12:18 am - Bellingham, WA
That's all you need to do is at least give it a try! Keep trying everyday to move a little and before you know it, you will be exercising! Lori
GertieMae3
on 3/7/06 11:13 am - Graham, WA
Hi Lori, I think this is a wonderful idea. I am having surgery March 9. I will start walking immediately after surgery, as the doctor instructs. So even if its only around the living room floor, I will do my part. I would be willing to post and be accountable, thats exactly what I will need to motivate me. Thanks! Janice B
auntlorlee
on 3/8/06 12:19 am - Bellingham, WA
Thats so awesome that you are having surgery tomorrow!!! Definitely do your walking! I had a back injury about 3 months after surgery and couldn't do anything! So just in the last month have I really been able to exercise. Post as soon as you can and let us know how you are doing! Good luck and best wishes! Lori
sassy
on 3/7/06 4:37 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
one of my biggest struggles is exercise... but i did finally break my lazy spell and get some in today, not much, but its better than nothing... 25 crunches 50 push ups 100 sit down toe touches 3 mins running in place after that, my daughter demanded my attention and i got distracted, so that was it, but like i said, better than nothing at all...
auntlorlee
on 3/8/06 12:21 am - Bellingham, WA
GOOD JOB!!! THAT IS SOOO AWESOME!!! See, this is a motivator isn't it?? Keep it up and you will start to feel good about yourself again! I know you can do it! Lori
Most Active