Wenatchee area support group

Janis
on 3/3/06 8:17 am - Cashmere, WA
The Wenatchee Valley Weightloss Surgery Support Group Meets Sunday March 12, 2006. We meet from 2 P.M. to 4 P.M. at the Chelan County PUD Auditorium at 327 N Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee. For information call Jan at (509)782-4397 or email me at [email protected] We have product tasting, clothing exchange, open discussion, recipe exchange and an occasional guest speaker. All are welcome whether pre or post op or family or friends of patients or if you just want to learn more about the surgery in general. Free and open to the public!
clbnest
on 3/17/06 11:45 pm - Anaheim, CA
Hi Janis, My name is Carol Byrd and my family and I are moving to Wenatchee area from Calif. within a year. My sister and several other relatives live up in the area. I was hoping that there was a support group or some type of support system in place. My sister, who is a nurse for the WV clinic said she wasnt sure what was available. Ive lost 137lbs and am 11 months out. I really depend on the support group here, so I look forward to joining you when we relocate.
Most Active