March 4th SUPPORT GROUP NORTH SNOHOMISH COUNTY

Aunt Pam
on 2/28/06 4:50 pm - Arlington, WA
as Anna has just reminded you... see post before this one..... but we just want to see you there!!!! SUPPORT GROUP NORTH SNOHOMISH COUNTY YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND... North Snohomish County WLS Support Group March 4th - first Saturday of each month 2:30-3 pm visiting time 3-4:30 pm meeting Marysville Library 6120 Grove St. Marysville, Washignton TOPIC: Sugar can harm you Bring your before pictures. Hope to see you there! Anna & Aunt Pam
LisaAnn
on 3/4/06 2:43 pm - WA
If only I had seen this earlier!!! I have been looking for a support group up this way! I am still pre-op, but wanted to get my support system established prior to surgery. I see that you meet the first Saturday of each month. Is it always at the library?? Can anyone come, or do I have to be post-op??? Do I need to register, or just show up?? Thanks!!! Lisa in Marysville
Anna T.
on 3/6/06 12:14 am - Marysville, WA
You are ABSOLUTELY welcome to join us. So far, we are always meeting at the library and have the room reserved through the end of the year. We will post a reminder the week of the group. If you have any questions between now and the next meeting, feel free to email me and we can get together for coffee or something. Anna 388/304/150 goal RNY 11/14/2005
Most Active