It's That Time Again...

Anna T.
on 2/28/06 12:27 am - Marysville, WA
Hey all, this Saturday in from 3:00-4:30 there is a support group meeting at the Marysville Library. Pre-op, Post-op, Non-op, you're all welcome and we would love to see you there. We have the room beginning at 2:30 so you're more than welcome to show up a bit early. If you have any questions or need directions, feel free to email myself or Aunt Pam. See you there
kdietsch
on 2/28/06 4:08 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Anna, I am new to all of this. I am just now starting the process, I am planning on going the self-pay route. One of the things I really want to do is to get into a support group for help. I have another engagement this Saturday or I would be there-- I am in Everett. How often do you meet? I look forward to hearing from you! Kelly
Anna T.
on 3/1/06 2:23 am - Marysville, WA
Right now we are meeting on the first Saturday of every month so our next planned get together will be on April 1. We would love to see you there. ALso, if you have any questions in the mean time, these boards can be a bit of a life saver ;)
danirice99
on 3/1/06 8:58 am - Arlington, WA
Hi Anna Banana!! It's me Dani I hope that all is going well. KNow that I love ya and will always be there for you. By the way call the Doctor!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 4:51 am - Kennewick, WA
I'll try to make it, would you mind sending me the directions?? I haven't never been to a support meeting, so would really like to check it out! M.
Most Active