6-months today!

auntlorlee
on 2/24/06 2:01 am - Bellingham, WA
I am now 6 months post-op! I had my check-up yesterday and passed with flying colors! I have lost 81lbs and feel FANTASTIC! I am loving all the newfound energy I have and love shopping! It does my heart good to be able to look at myself in the mirror and not feel totally disgusted with what I see. I LIKE looking at myself now! No, I am not vain or stuckup. I just enjoy the reflection looking back at me!! I am looking forward to summer for the first time in a lonnnnnnng long time. I am exercising daily and feeling so much better healthwise. This surgery has been a godsend for me. Those of you just starting out as a new post-op, trust me.... it DOES get easier with each passing day. Those of you who are pre-op, it IS the best thing I ever did. And I do NOT regret it! Thanks for the support Washingtonians! I love you all! Lori 281/200/140
classite
on 2/24/06 4:49 am - Battle Ground, WA
Good job! Keep up the great work.
auntlorlee
on 2/24/06 6:23 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Cheryl! Lori
Janna B.
on 2/24/06 8:34 am - Silverdale, WA
Look at you cutie! You're almost in onerland! Yowza! 81 lbs is awesome. I know what you mean about energy. I can't believe I go to the gym every day and work out. I push myself harder and harder. I am 4 months out and it DOES get better every day. Keep up the great work. Janna
Waiting Hoping
on 2/25/06 12:05 am - seattle, WA
thanks for telling us what it is like post-op. My surgery date is March 21st. I am just about to begin three weeks on liquid protein fast to prep for surgery so I'm in my last few days of 'normal' eating. Each time I decide what to eat, now, I am thinking "can I really do this?" The closer the surgery gets, the more anxiety I have. It really helps to read stories from post-op folks. You are helping me keep my eye on the prize of weight loss.
Mari J
on 2/26/06 12:54 pm - Kent, WA
Hi Lori!!! Wow, you are doing so well. Isn't it exciting! And you are almost to Onederland!!! I don't get online as much anymore, but it's good to see your posting. Mari
auntlorlee
on 2/28/06 1:38 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Mari! I am soooo close to onderland... I am up a lb so I am now 2 lbs from it. I can see it over there and it looks AWESOME! heehee! How are you doing??? Lori 281/201/140
Most Active