Looking for a gym

CadlllacMama
on 2/23/06 6:59 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
I am looking for a good gym..........any suggestions??? anyone in Everett> anyone been to Dr. Watkins?
Diane DeSeranno
on 2/23/06 8:40 am - Long Beach, WA
Do you have a Curves for Women there?
Waiting Hoping
on 2/25/06 12:45 am - seattle, WA
Diane, I don't think a Curves qualifies as a gym. When I read 'gym', I assume April is looking for a health club with workout equipment like treadmills and stairclimbers and stuff like that. I'd be interested in hearing other people's suggestions for health clubs/gyms in the Seattle area. I need a gym with a great pool. I like to stretch, walk on a treadmill for thirty minutes and then do my laps. . . and I haven't found the perfect spot for me yet.
CadlllacMama
on 3/1/06 7:55 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
I work in Seattle... Northgate area, so either right down the road from here, or Everett.
PamelaMarie
on 2/27/06 9:50 am - Mountlake Terrace, WA
Hi April. I had gone to Curves in Everett for about 6 months and then found out I had a Thyroid problem etc and other things and I quit going. I have to say I had alot of energy after each workout. I was going 3-4 times a week. I had my RNY this past Dec 14th and now am ready to go back to a gym. I want very much so to go back to my old Curves on Everett Ave in Everett. They have 13 machines there now and I like the fact it's all women. I live in MountLake Terrace and we have a community pool here if I chose to go there. I also have been wondering about weights as well and I know they don't have them at Curves. Go check one out. They are all over the place. Take care.......Pamela
CadlllacMama
on 2/27/06 10:13 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
i had gone to curves before.. but now they have this contract stuff, i dont care for that...
Alex T
on 2/27/06 1:48 pm - Mill Creek, WA
In Mill Creek - LA Fitness is good and there is Columbia Athletic Club in S. Everett - it is pricy.
CadlllacMama
on 3/1/06 7:53 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
Thanks Alex.. I live in Everett, so I am thinking about 24hr or Bally's
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 7:49 am - Kennewick, WA
I went to 24Hr Fitness and the costs weren't that bad depending on the contract you got. I did like them cuz they were open all the time and had an array of equipment, classes and some had a pool which I really enjoyed. I heard Bally's isnt too bad either. Find one close to your house or work though, otherwise it will become an inconvenience and you will stop going!! Good luck!
Most Active