WAKE UP WASHINGTON

Diane DeSeranno
on 2/22/06 10:09 am - Long Beach, WA
Were are all the Washington people? We go days around here and no post. Does that mean we are all doing so well we don't have anything to post about? LOL
Diane DeSeranno
on 2/22/06 10:11 am - Long Beach, WA
The jokes on me!! LOL! I didn't scroll down far enough to see all the daily post. I just love it when God humbles me. Sorry a out that guys.
CadlllacMama
on 2/23/06 6:56 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
Hi HI!! I was wondering when someone would post in here!
auntlorlee
on 2/24/06 1:35 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Diane! I have tried to liven this place up before but haven't had much luck. Maybe you will! I would love to hear how everyone is doing! I am 6-months post op today. Had my check up yesterday. They say I am doing GREAT! I feel GREAT! I look GREAT! My labs are GREAT! I have lost 81lbs! GREAT GREAT GREAT! What about everyone else? Lori 281/200/140
LisaAnn
on 2/24/06 1:16 pm - WA
Hi! I am pretty new here! I am having the VBG with Dr. Weber at Swedish/Ballard. I have my first psych eval appt. tomorrow am. and the next two are the first part of next week, as is my nutrition appt. My doc. has me trying to lose 25 pounds, and exercising 45 minutes per day, and reducing my coffee intake. This part is kind of hard right now, today is my first day. So far so good, but I am hungry! Well, I look forward to meeting all of you!!!!! Is there a support group in the Everett / Marysville area???? Well, thanks, Lisa 252 - current weight
Most Active