NEED A WORKOUT BUDDY IN BELELVUE

Mcfatpants
on 2/22/06 2:35 am - bellevue, WA
HELP!! I am looking for a workout/walking buddy in Bellevue, WA. I am a member of 24 hour fitness and would like to hook up with someone to go to some Xclasses with as well as someone to lift weights with. Please let me know, as I really need to get back on track. I had a bad case of the flu in oct and got underweight and ended up really sick. Since then I have gained back 15 pounds and need to get out of my fatty mcfat pants and back to where I was before I started gaining again. I don't want to be the one the people talk about gaining all the weight back!
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 7:52 am - Kennewick, WA
Darnit, I just ended my membership cuz I wasnt going ... no motivation you know!!! I bought a treadmill instead and now I'm working out at home. BUT, if you would like a walking buddy in summer, I would love that!!
Mcfatpants
on 3/4/06 1:50 am - bellevue, WA
Sorry it took me so long to reply- my week as been hectic. I would LOVE to have a walking buddy. Let me know when and where and we can meet and walk when the weather starts to get nicer. I am also looking into the new epicenter gym in downtown bellevue, a little smaller club, but nicer people, no contracts, and cheaper! Tonja
Most Active