Pro Club (Bellevue) work out buddy?

Tabitha Person
on 2/19/06 2:46 pm - Redmond, WA
I made a promise to myself that when I hit under 200 lbs I would finally use that membership to the Pro Club that I've had for almost 3 years now. Are there any other Pro Club folks out there that would like a work out buddy? The club is beautiful, but I feel so out of place. The place seems full of perfect looking trophy wives. I'm really trying to get over my "I've got to look good to go work out" attitude.
Mcfatpants
on 2/22/06 2:08 am - bellevue, WA
I too am looking for a workout buddy to get me motivated again. I live near the area but am a 24 hour member. Maybe we could get together and walk the trails or something. I need to drop this 15 pounds that I have regained since Oct. It is making me so depressed.
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 7:55 am - Kennewick, WA
I just posted to Empty Stomach's post, I was a 24Hr Fitness member too and just ended my membership cuz I wasn't using it, and now I'm working out at home. BUT, I think it would be awesome if we could all meet up as it gets warmer and be walking buddies ... it would be alot of fun and there would be the motivation and support! M.
Most Active